Monday, March 22, 2021

SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT - 1

SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT - 1

Choose the correct option and rewrite the sentences.

1. We both ________ cats.

a. love

b. loves

2. Jerry ________ with his friends.

a. study

b. studies

c. studys

3. These furniture ________ you perfectly.

a. suit

b. suits

4. My laptop ________ all the time.

a. crash

b. crashs

c. crashes

5. Both my uncle and my cousin ________ how to play the piano.

a. know

b. knows

6. My brother and Andre ________ in the States.

a. live

b. lives

7. Bob ________ the patties on the grill.

a. fry

b. frys

c. fries

8. They leave the office around 5 o'clock and ________ the next bus home.

a. take

b. takes

9. I ________ to wake up early on the weekends.

a. try

b. trys

c. tries

10. She reads many books that ________ her learn new vocabulary.

a. help

b. helps

 

---:THE END:---